The Data Centre Alliance (DCA) is a not-for-profit international industry association representing the interests of the data centre infrastructure sector.
The main activities of the DCA include:
• Driving awareness of the data centre industry to the business world, the media, governments and the general public.
• Promoting the development and harmonisation of data centre standards.
• Leading the industry's research and development agenda
• Addressing the data centre sectors skills gap.
• Engaging collaboration with the industry's stakeholders.
• Working on programmes to improve environmental sustainability.
• Widen participation to both new and growing markets.
Membership is open to all data centre operators both private and commercial as well as supply chain organisations which support the industry.